Siddhartha – Herman Hesse
who is a mindfulness course for?
Mindfulness and becoming mindful is immensely helpful and in some cases can be ‘life changing’. Most of us experience stress, anxiety, pain, suffering and struggle at some time or another. We embark on mindfulness meditation classes for many reasons. Often we hope to learn how to deal with stress more effectively, and to develop our ability to deal with particular situations and conditions such as:
- Stress: work, family, relationships, financial difficulties
- Anxiety, overriding tensions, irritability and worries
- A sense of overwhelm, exhaustion and depletion
- Low self-esteem, lack of confidence, self-doubt
- High blood pressure, physical symptoms of stress
- Mood swings, lack of motivation, recurring depression
- Insomnia, an inability to relax or switch off, sleep disturbance
- Fatigue, illness and chronic pain
- Bereavement, loss, disorientation
- Loss of direction, loss of meaning
- Difficulty with concentration
- Dyslexia support
- Children, teenagers and young adults experiencing difficulties with relationships, self-esteem, exams or changes in their lives.
- Ageing concerns and ageing related challenges
- For those caring and supporting others
Some of you may have an interest in mindfulness meditation, a wish to deepen into or recover your own practice. Becoming mindful mindfulness courses are of great value to those who have had some experience of meditation and to those who have no experience at all.
Chantek is based in Saffron Walden, Essex and runs MBSR, becoming mindful courses locally in and around Saffron Walden to people all across Essex, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and London. Locations include Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Chelmsford, Colchester, Bishop’s Stortford, Harlow, Royston and Haverhill. Also available are Mindfulness retreats incorporating the full MBSR Mindfulness course on the Island of Menorca, Spain.